The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Friday, October 06, 2006

Procrastination

Pigs pointed out the irony that I wrote a post about my inability to write my thesis. That irony is not lost on me. I'm now dogsitting this weekend at a friend's house and am looking so eagerly at a copy of Molecular Biology of the Cell that I'm about to rip it off the shelf to read it. I haven't wanted to know anything real about biology since I took 9th grade biology in the early 90's. That's how badly I am in procrastination mode right now.

Luckily this whole graduate school thing/debacle will be over one way or another in a matter of weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

"...am looking so eagerly at a copy of Molecular Biology of the Cell that I'm about to rip it off the shelf to read it."

This may be one of the nerdiest sentences I've ever heard you utter. LOL!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

These are the lengths to which I will go to not have to work on this thing anymore!!

*sigh*

Yes, I am SuperNerd.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Oh procrastination...I suffer from this too. But...my best work is done under pressure. It's best to accept it and not fight it. Good luck!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->