The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Friday, June 02, 2006

*sigh*

Yes, I do get that it's just Canada. [Insert appropriate apologies to all Canadians here for making Canada sound like America Lite.] Somehow the other people on the trip (and, frankly, The US Department of State) have me all concerned for my general well-being and state of preparedness. I'm working on not getting so worked up over it.

I did hunt down my passport, though. The last thing I want is to be forbidden from re-entering the US and end up missing any portion of my vacation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

Hee hee....America Lite. At least you have something to write about?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Ah yes, passport is important. :)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->