The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wicked Cool News

I ran into some very cool articles today during a web-surfing adventure over lunch. I totally want my own invisibility cloak one day! How fun would that be???

I find the idea of detecting a fourth dimension fascinating too, but it kind of makes my head hurt.

My own research is never this exciting. I like it, but it's never invent-an-invisibility-cloak kind of exciting. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

I read that on Yahoo! I think you should do that to fill in that hole in your research instead of your project. Sounds much more fun.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Um, yeah. My research is *definitely* not as exciting as an invisibility cloak.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->