The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Gifts!

I also wanted to mention that as always, I have some of the greatest friends in the world. I don't thank them nearly enough. Two of my best friends from Duke sent me a package last week with some Duke gear to put in the apartment. My favorite piece? The Coach K bobblehead, of course:


I like to think of him as sort of my own personal Magic 8 ball. Ask Coach K a question, tap his head and he'll answer 'yes' or 'no'. He really can only answer those yes or no questions, though.

I also received a Duke apron which was promptly hung in my miniscule kitchen:


So yeah! New Duke gear always makes my day better. (Oh, and so does another ACC tournament championship...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->