The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Note: Kansas. It's still flat.

It's been weeks since I last posted and yet this one is still going to be short. In the last week I have packed up my apartment and office, shoved it all into my car, and taken off for the midwest. I stopped to stay with some friends this evening who live in Kansas, thus taking me all the way across the lovely state during my drive today. And indeed, Kansas is still flatter than a pancake. In case you were curious.

More later, after I drive some more, get all my stuff out of the car, and unpack it all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Yeah, I remember Kansas just being a land of tumbleweeds. Enjoy your trip!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Pigs said...

Sounds just lovely! Be safe!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->