The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Writer's Block, from Pigs

Pigs had this idea and I am blatantly stealing it. (In my defense, she says that we should!) It seems like it could be entertaining.

"If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often or don't really know each other) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you!

Sounds like fun.

Post away." (Pigs, 2006)

(At least I make an effort to let my reader know from where I have taken the above work. Unlike my college level students. *sigh* )

2 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

What's funny is that I stole it from someone a while back and now I can't remember who, so that's why I gave no credit. Much like your students.
I am going to have to ponder a while on my story for you, since your story was half true!! (Take a wild guess which half?)
I'll get back to ya.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I don't know if my story was really half true. Maybe a quarter. Regardless, it was the first thing that came to mind. :)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->