The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Target

A brief excursion to Target this evening brought to mind three things:

  1. I spent less than $25. This is likely to be a first for me at Target. I will have to check on this, but it's possible that hell hath frozen over.
  2. I know I've mentioned this before, but I once again was confronted by the Sugar-Free Oreo. And I still do not understand why.
  3. I am perplexed by people who appear to be perfectly healthy and capable, yet when confronted with a non-automatic door will turn and walk over to the other side of the exit so as not to have to reach their own arm out to open the door.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

Only $25!? You are amazing!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

This is what I'm saying!!!

I couldn't believe the restraint that I showed.

7:28 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

i didn't think they would even let you out the exit door if you didn't spend at least 50 bucks at target. oh--maybe if you spend $25 or less, you have to use the non-automatic door!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

I prefer the automatic door so I don't have to touch any germy nasty door handles. :D

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->