The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Heart Standard Time

I think we should "fall back" an hour every weekend. It's quite nice. We'd catch up to the right time eventually, trust me. And just think of the extra hour of sleep you'd get every Saturday night!!

I am not so fond of darkness at 5 pm, however. It's kind of freaking me out.

2 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

yes, it freaks me out every year. i am not looking forward to leaving work in the dark tonight. bleh. why do we still have daylight savings time again? does anyone know?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Daylight savings time supposedly saves energy. More light later in the day (as oppossed to early in the morning when no one is up anyway) means fewer lights on.

That's also why they're extending daylight savings time starting in, I think, 2007.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->