The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Very Quick Deep Thoughts

Why oh WHY would a man wear faded, acid-washed, denim capris? It's an abomination to the senses. And seeing it is kind of like watching a train wreck: you can't not look at it.

What exactly does Pringles put on their chips--oops, I mean "potato crisps"-- to make them so addictive so quickly? I mean, who actually eats 10 potato crisps and then seals up the can saying, "I've had my single serving of Pringles; I'm done now." Why don't they just go ahead and call a third (or half) of a can a serving and be done with it? Oh, and acknowledge that they are drugging all of us to make us eat more. That said, I did notice that my can of Pringles has 0 g of trans fat. That makes them "healthy" apparently. (What crap.)

I've been tagged by Pigs for a meme. What is a meme? Regardless, I'll work on it and post it asap. Meanwhile, if you've not read Pigs's blog you should. She's funny and a great writer. That's my public service announcement for the day. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Perhaps he was gay or italian, or both.... ;-)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Italian men tend to have really good fashion sense. Unless of course they're American-Italian. Then they wear lots of gold chains and show lots of chest hair. I guess I'll stop with the gratuitous stereotypes now. You can go ahead and call me a Nazi b/c I'm German and all. ;)

9:09 AM  
Blogger MommyProf said...

I think it is a secret pact between Pringles and Weight Watchers...but I especially love the sour cream and onion.

Agree about Pigs.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Pigs said...

Aw, shucks. Pigs is flattered. Pigs is also seriously concerned with the fashion "don't" that you witnessed. I can't imagine a scenario aside from Halloween when that might be okay.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who sufferhemiplegic migraineand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at hemiplegic migraine. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the hemiplegic migraine much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->