The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Friday, May 06, 2005

Guilty Pleasure

Confession: I love the movie Drumline. I spent too many years in marching band not to. And unlike a lot of people I know, I actually really liked marching band. For me it was just fun. Secretly (well, not so much now) I miss it sometimes.

And the movie? It's no great cinema, but it's fun. You should watch it. Regardless of whether you were ever in the marching band.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Me toooooo! I saw it in the theater, and I watched it over the weekend b/c it was on TV several times in a row. It really made me miss marching band.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->