The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Good Day

Today I had a pretty good day. First, I won the battle of wills with my bangs and beat them into submission with a hairdryer. (They look better than that sounded). I finally worked up the courage to talk to my advisor about teaching this fall. The gist: he doesn't really want me to do it (he's worried it will keep me from graduating on time), but he won't stand in my way. So that looks like it will pan out. And, to top it off, I taught my second to last MCAT class of the semester! I'm looking forward to having my weekday evenings back (or some of them at least) when I finish that up next week.

So all in all, not a horrible day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->