The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Friday, March 25, 2005

Addendum

Ok, so I forgot one major geek example from my life. Too many people know about it to ignore it. I was a band geek. I wasn't just in the band, I really liked the band. I had fun. I took it rather seriously as a youth.

Total geekness.

In a strange twist of grammar (or something), I just spellchecked my post. It suggested replacing "geekness" with "sexiness". I'm laughing too hard right now to have any real comment on that.

3 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

geeky IS sexy--they got that part right. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I was just going to say that me in a Q-Tip hat and black wool man pants held up by suspenders as a band geek was distinctly non-sexy. Hence my plethora of non-dates in high school. But I couldn't figure out how to edit my comment. So I just deleted it.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->