The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I might be boring

I'm sitting here on a Saturday night (having spent the last 24 hours dog sitting) trying to come up with something to write about when it occurs to me that my life is pretty darn boring. It usually goes something like this. During the week I go to school in the morning, work all day on any one of 4-6 different projects I've got going on there at any given time, I teach or tutor nearly every night of the week, I come home & work some more before bed, and do it all again the next day. Incredibly dull. Even on the weekend, I usually take one day off to clean the house and do some laundry and work the other day on whatever things I got behind on during the week.

Seriously, I need a hobby. *sigh* And knitting doesn't count as I've already gotten bored with that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

TiVo. You need some TiVo.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

I hear ya. I've been trying to find a hobby myself.

9:25 AM  
Blogger jackie said...

you are so far from boring it is not even funny! and you HAVE a hobby--it is looking fashionable and gorgeous in a sea of mediocrity. that, and inventing new cocktails for the beach, which i suggest you get right up on.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

:) Thanks. I'm fully ready for the beach, by the way. Is it too early for me to leave now?

11:58 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

YES! leave now! we will put you up till it's time to go to the beach itself. i am ALL FOR THIS!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->