The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

As Suggested By

Staci just posted this meme/email forward on her blog, so I thought I would follow suit. :) Following are things you might not have known about me....

Four Jobs I have held:
1. Tagger at Polo/Ralph Lauren warehouse (I literally put price tags on clothes destined for Ralph Lauren outlets. I barely tolerated the job, but it came with a wicked good discount!)
2. Holiday HoneyBaked Ham counter salesperson (immediately pre-vegetarianism)
3. Dental Office runner (did office work as well as lab/equipment stuff)
4. Awesome, awesome babysitter (circa age 16)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dead Poet's Society
2. Roman Holiday
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. The West Wing (Not a movie, I know, but something I could watch for hours on end. The good seasons, at least.)

Four places I have lived:
1. Dallas, TX
2. Greensboro, NC
3. St. Petersburg, Russia (only for a summer)
4. Durham, NC

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese
2. Homemade pasta. With Cheese.
3. Belgian chocolate
4. Asparagus

Four places I would rather be:
1. Emerald Isle, NC
2. Tallin, Estonia
3. St. Petersburg, Russia
4. Brugge, Belgium

Four friends I think will respond:
Hard to say. I'm not known for being good at responding to these things when my friends send them, so they might not be eager to respond either. By all means, though, go ahead and respond and/or pass it on! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->