The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Friday, August 25, 2006

My Secret Interests

I sounded really whiny in my previous post. Blah. In an effort to combat that, I've come up with an upbeat list. These are some of the things in which I'm secretly interested:

1) Studying piano again
2) Philosophy
3) Learning Martial Arts (in a practical sense, a la Sydney Bristow)
4) Becoming multilingual, and not just in a tourist way
(Addendum to #4: Linguistics)
5) Having a job that is completely different from everything I've done and studied all my life.
6) Learning how to chop evenly and quickly, like a professional chef
7) Taking voice lessons
8) Epidemiology

2 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

That is a wide and varied list. Impressive. Especially the chopping things up fast part. Maybe you could combine that with number 5 and become a chef!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Not just a chef. A singing chef at some fancy Italian restaurant. Heck, you could sing in Italian once you learn that language. I think you're onto something here! :)

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->