The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Friends

I have the most outstanding, amazing, supportive friends ever. Whenever I feel down, I just remind myself of how lucky I am to be surrounded by such great people. It perks me right up. Whether near or far, we can always pick up right where we left off last time we were together.

I'm headed to California tomorrow to visit a couple of these fantastic friends for Thanksgiving and I'm very excited about it. I haven't seen them since June and we've all had some very stressful months in the interim, so I'm hopeful that we can all sit back and relax for a couple of days and just enjoy each other's company. That to me is the perfect holiday.

So happy Thanksgiving to all of my wonderful friends out there! May you all be surrounded by friends and family and happiness this weekend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->