The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas Cards

I love Christmas cards. I love going to the store to pick them out. I love sitting down to write them, clearing off the table and getting a nice cup of tea. I put on some Christmas music, get out a nice pen, and dig out my pretty address book. I just can never think of anything inventive to write. I intend every year to write a little "Reflections on my life in 2004" kind of deal, but then I realize that the sum total of things that have happened in my life in the past year that other people would actually care about would fill alomst 2.5 sentences. Then I would be at a loss of what else to say. So, in the end I usually end up with the generic "Merry Christmas! Love, Meredith". And I always feel badly about it.

But I still love the cards. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

i love when i have time to do my cards and am not feeling too crampy to do them. everything is late this year! *panic*

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->