The Pressure of a Name

This is my opportunity to babble and vent a little bit about things that interest, amuse, and/or annoy me.

Name:
Location: United States

I just finished my Ph.D. Now what do I do?

Monday, April 16, 2007

Mal? Really?

After reading about this on both The Historian's and Heather's blogs, I decided to take this little quiz for myself. I like Firefly relatively well, so why not? I have to say, I'm a little surprised to find out that I have so much Malcolm Reynolds in me. Kaylee and Simon I can understand. Malcolm? I would not have thought that. I suppose it's nice to know that I am "generally good." I would definitely protect my crew from harm. I know that much.

My results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)


Honest and a defender of the innocent. You sometimes make mistakes in judgment but you are generally good and would protect your crew from harm.




Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
90%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
90%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
90%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
80%
Inara Serra (Companion)
65%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
60%
River (Stowaway)
55%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
40%
Alliance
40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
0%


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test


I wonder what set of responses I would had to contrive to end up being mostly Reaver.... (For the record, I answered the rather direct "Are you a cannibal?" question in the negative. That probably did me in on potentially being a Reaver.)

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

hey! you're posting! and i am commenting. and i can't believe you're mal either. hmmm. i gotta go take this quiz now.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->